You have the opportunity to grow your recruiting skills in a hyper growth real estate technology start-up with a $1 billion valuation. Play an integral role in building talent acquisition processes and systems as PLACE enters a new phase of growth. We offer benefits such as revenue share, health insurance, soon to come stock options and purchases, and investing. Explore PLACE and the success path we have created for you.
Who Develops You: Chief Talent Officer, Holly Priestner
What You’re Great At:
You ROCK at connecting with people, learning what is important to them and leading them to solutions. You thrive in an environment with a lot of human interaction -- both internal and external. The more variety of tasks, the happier you are. You are organized and leverage technology solutions to drive efficiencies in your role.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with hiring managers to identify their hiring goals, helping them to craft job descriptions and 30-60-90 day onboarding plans
- Post job ads in applicant tracking systems
- Review applicants in applicant tracking system, dismissing or inviting candidates to a phone screen within two business days
- Conduct phone screening calls with applicants
- Deliver phone screen notes and resumes for top candidates to hiring managers
- Build and nurture a talent pipeline for candidates who might not be the best fit for the current role but are a potential fit for a later date
- Conduct regular check-ins with hiring managers about their candidates and challenges/wins they are having in the recruiting process
- Sources candidates when possible
- Partner with hiring managers on a candidate’s first 100 days, ensuring that benchmarks are being met
- Create benchmarks to measure success
Skills You Have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong telephone presence
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or Management preferred
PLACE is a real estate technology and business services platform that powers agents who are in the top 20% of their market. We are not a brokerage, we partner with top real estate producers from a variety of leading and independent brokerage brands to help scale their business and opportunities for their people.
Scaling YOUR opportunities, goals and wealth is important to us too! We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative and diverse culture by living our GROWTH values of grit, results, only leaders, wealth, teamwork and humility.
Find your PLACE to do what YOU DO BEST with us! www.place.com/careers
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)