You have the opportunity to grow your career in a quickly growing company with a recent $1 billion valuation. We are focused on developing you -- your career, your passions and your wealth. We offer benefits such as revenue share, health insurance, stock options and purchases, and investing. Work from anywhere. Explore PLACE Inc. and the success path we have created for you.
Who Develops You: Director of Engineering, Bob Schmitt
What You’re Great At:
As a self motivated and known problem solver, you possess a track record of success as a business analyst and leader who excels in business systems such as CRM’s, Integration Platforms and ERP’s. You are an expert on establishing operating models for team functionality -- process improvement for the development life cycle and template development.
What You’ll Do:
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and document system specifications aligned with business requirements
- Analyzes sophisticated business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Partners with product managers, developers and system architects to document processes and systems and ensures that all requirements are included in rollout and delivery
- Analyzes and evaluates data providing meaningful insights for efficiency and standards
- Test and debug
Skills You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 5+ years’ experience of Business Analyst experience
- Substantial knowledge of project lifecycles from initiation to implementation
- Solid understanding of data manipulation, database construction and usage
- Proficient in strategic functional architecture and its analysis and management
PLACE is a real estate technology and business services platform that powers agents who are in the top 20% of their market. We are not a brokerage, we partner with top real estate producers from a variety of leading and independent brokerage brands to help scale their business and opportunities for their people.
Scaling YOUR opportunities, goals and wealth is important to us too! We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative and diverse culture by living our GROWTH values of grit, results, only leaders, wealth, teamwork and humility.
Find your PLACE to do what YOU DO BEST with us! www.place.com/careers
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)