You have the opportunity to join a thriving team of unicorns (yes, $1 billion valuation) at the world’s only real estate technology and business services platform that works with just top producers. Join a PLACE that values automation, takes time to build things right, is passionate about open source, demonstrates extreme ownership and drives for work-life balance. We offer benefits such as revenue share, health insurance, soon to come stock options and purchases, and investing. Explore PLACE and the success path we have created for you.
Who Develops You: Director of DevOps
What You’re Great At:
Databases are your favorite thing. You thrive on improving processes, researching and implementing best practices and providing solutions. While you rock DBA work, you are excited to do more and to sharpen your DevOps skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Improve the monitoring and alerting of our databases
- Manage the processes we use to provision review ("dev") databases
- Ensure our databases have any available autoscaling enabled
- Manage the processes we use for backups and disaster recovery
- Manage user access to our databases
- Assist developers with any database questions or needs that may arise
Skills You Have:
- 1-3 years’ technical experience with managed databases
- Basic Kubernetes knowledge required, Certified Kubernetes Administrator preferred
- Experience with at least one RDBMS (Postgresql, Mysql preferred)
- Experience with at least one non-RDBMS (Elastic, Mongo, Kafka preferred)
- Expert with database monitoring tools
- Strong shell scripting skills
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect preferred
PLACE is a real estate technology and business services platform that powers agents who are in the top 20% of their market. We are not a brokerage, we partner with top real estate producers from a variety of leading and independent brokerage brands to help scale their business and opportunities for their people.
Scaling YOUR opportunities, goals and wealth is important to us too! We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative and diverse culture by living our GROWTH values of grit, results, only leaders, wealth, teamwork and humility.
Find your PLACE to do what YOU DO BEST with us! www.place.com/careers
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)